Monday, March 30, 2009

What a CSSpool!

When I decided to start this blog (36 hours ago), I had the lofty notion that I would brush up on my HTML coding and learn CSS so that I could properly design my personal space on the interwebz.  I was not deterred by the fact that I barely have time to read my 50-page Contracts assignments or memorize the rules of federal procedure.  Just as my lack of photo editing software would not stop me from creating a mediocre work of banner art, I was convinced I could overcome the time constraints and learn a new language.

Three hours into my banner art project on a Sharpie-high, I started pouring through online tutorials and practicing my new knowledge in TextEdit.  At 2AM, I finally shut down the computer resolved to pick up where I left off following Monday's classes.  But, after a sleepless night being chased in my dreams by tags and floating elements, I decided it really wasn't worth it.

So, here it is.  I salvaged my banner, I settled on a pre-fab template, and you're going to read it or you're going to starve...intellectually.  There are children in Ethiopia who don't have access to this blog!

And, yes, I was channeling my mother for that last bit.

Hyper-Textually Marked Up...B

No comments:

Post a Comment