Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Daily Special 8.19.09

  • As if Hollywood didn't tear at the fabric of my childhood enough by doing a craptastic job on Transformers 2 this summer, The Smurfs movie is now casting.
  • I read Craigslist these days for the LOLZ and the occasional sweet, hopeful message of love in Missed Connections. I'd love to hear of anyone out there actually making a love connection off Craigslist so I'm gonna help y'all out. For any of you single lades, this guy seems like he deserves a shot. However, this guy decidedly does not. Oh, and be safe.
  • Yeah, I refuse to buy into the notion that my $5 Old Navy toe thongs can take me down when swine flu hasn't. But still, gross.
  • Further evidence that all good things flow from Joss Whedon. If you haven't seen this video yet, here I am to make right your life. Watch it. Love it. Check out The Guild's YouTube series.

No comments:

Post a Comment