Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Daily Special 8.4.09

  • I was so excited about this last week and I'm still excited. Twenty-six episodes of She-Ra are now available on Hulu! Someone promised me a BattleCat, and I'm going to make them deliver.
  • I don't know what everyone's so sad about, but the tally of Americans on anti-depression meds has shot up to nearly 27 million.
  • People are up in arms about Pres. Obama being portrayed as The Joker, saying it's "mean-spirited," but no one fussed when Drew Friedman did it to Pres. Bush. Perhaps it's the exhaustion after the effort spent on that self-righteous indignation that's got people so down.
  • In my personal opinion, former Pres. Bill Clinton has done more good out of office than he ever did in. So, I was happy to see that he's going to try to charm the North Korean government into releasing journalists Euna Lee and Laura Ling. Godspeed, sir!
  • I keep forgetting one or two at the end of this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment