Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Daily Special 8.6.09

  • Republican or Democrat, this is the kind of politics I can't support. If you lack the better argument, you use subtle deflection and reframe the issue. You don't incite fear and hatred.
  • Wanna know what kind of music mood I'm in on any given day? Check out my Blip.fm page or follow me on Twitter.
  • Because this blog is further evidence of why sterilization should be a condition of your probation.
  • Yes, Johnny Depp is finally on Hulu with Season 1 of "21 Jump Street," but as my friend Allison graciously reminded me, you're not cool if you don't already have the first three seasons on DVD.
  • I'm really excited about Bobby Long's show tonight and Marcus Foster's show tomorrow night. My chicas, Casey and Bri really hooked a bored and broke girl up. Enjoy the following Marcus Foster vid.

No comments:

Post a Comment